? ??????????????Red Mountains Pointe? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.5 (2 Ratings)??47 Grabs Today. 1239 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Foggy Lake View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??43 Grabs Today. 1988 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Topic # 8


The video that I selected for this blog is talking about wind turbines. I chose this topic because it is what I talked about in my previous blog. In this video, a family has bought wind turbines to generate electricity for their own household. These wind turbines produced enough energy for them, and had the potential to produce energy for seven other households. It seems to me that the wid turbines may be the way to go. These turbines cost about $2,000 U.S. It is a big price to pay, but I think it will pay off in the future.

0 comments: